Utah (ABC4 News) – The Utah Department of Public Safety is reminding Utans to take safety precautions as they fire up the BBQ this season.
They say knowing a few fire safety tips and following instructions will help make sure you have delicious food and a safe summer cooking season.
Watch the short video from the U.S. Fire Administration above for grilling fire safety tips.
What others are clicking on:
- Amid pandemic, Utah County lets mask mandate expire
- Cancer surgeries potentially delayed due to COVID-19 case increase
- Masen Wake hurdling his way into national spotlight
- Convicted sex offender arrested after breaking into camper trailer, sexually assaulting woman in Cedar City
- Trump vs. Biden: Are there any undecided voters left?