UPDATE (1/14/21 8:14 P.M.) Just before 8 p.m., the Price Police Department reported that the Amber Alert had been canceled. Officers say the baby, mother, and vehicle have all been located.
The baby appears to be healthy and the mother is in custody, according to police.
UPDATE ( 1/14/21 7:39 P.M.)
PRICE, Utah (ABC4 News) At approximately 2:00 p.m., the Price Police Department was able to locate the suspect, Jacqueline Gardner, and the red Jetta she was reportedly driving.
PRICE, Utah (ABC4 News) – An amber alert has been issued for a child that was abducted Thursday.
The suspect in the abduction is identified as Jacqueline Gardner. Police say Gardner is 5 feet 8 inches tall, weighs 165lbs, and has blonde hair and blue eyes.
The child abduction victim is an infant that has been identified by police as Vallye Lorane Turner. Vallye has blonde hair and brown eyes. She is 21 inches tall and weighs about 7 lbs.
The incident happened in Price, Utah and Police say the suspect was driving a red 1999 Volkswagen Jetta Gls with license Plate 2G4WZ.
Anyone with information about their whereabouts is asked to call police at 435-6363-190 or call 911.
- Jazz use balanced attack to dominate short-handed Lakers, 114-89
- Transgender school sports bill halted in Utah Senate
- Do you know the signs of elder abuse?
- Lights out for digital billboards legislation that would give state more say than local governments
- Davis County Sheriff’s Office gives tips to avoid phishing scams