RIVERTON, Utah (ABC4 News) — A Utah man was arrested on assault charges after stabbing a victim with scissors.
According to a probable cause statement, Lawrence Grockett was in an altercation with a male victim when Grockett assaulted him with a closed fist.
The victim then obtained a pair of scissors to defend himself, but Grockett took the scissors and stabbed him in the leg.
The statement wrote, “The victim had profuse bleeding and was transported to the hospital for evaluation.”
What others are clicking on:
- ‘We have a very limited amount of time’: Utah’s foster system feeling the strain of the pandemic
- A ‘calm and quiet’ day in Washington D.C. for Utah National Guard members
- Red Rocks ready to open Pac-12 competition
- Student loan debt relief: Biden tells Education Department to pause payments until October
- Springfield youth inspired by the Inauguration of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris