EVANSTON, Wyo. (ABC4 News) – The ABC4 News Pop Studio Tour crossed the border into Wyoming and made a stop in Evanston Thursday.
Evanston is about 85 miles from downtown Salt Lake City.
The city was named after James E. Evans a surveyor for the Union Pacific Railroad.
Evanston boasts 14 city parks and is the home of the Wyoming Downs Horse Racetrack. Wyoming Downs is the largest and only privately-owned racetrack in Wyoming.
The 2019 Uinta County Fair kicked off Thursday. Fair manager Ami Barker talks about what folks can expect from this year’s event.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- It might legal to light fireworks in Utah now, but authorities want you to use caution, follow restrictions
- Don’t drink and boat in Utah, Operation Dry Water will bust you for BUI this weekend
- FOUND: Idaho boy separated from family while hiking in Summit County found safe
- Hospitals becoming overwhelmed with patients as US reports more than 50,000 COVID cases in a single day
- Where can I light fireworks in Utah?