EVANSTON, Wyo. (ABC4 News) – The ABC4 News Pop Studio Tour crossed the border into Wyoming and made a stop in Evanston Thursday.
Evanston is about 85 miles from downtown Salt Lake City.
The city was named after James E. Evans a surveyor for the Union Pacific Railroad.
Evanston boasts 14 city parks and is the home of the Wyoming Downs Horse Racetrack. Wyoming Downs is the largest and only privately-owned racetrack in Wyoming.
The 2019 Uinta County Fair kicked off Thursday. Fair manager Ami Barker talks about what folks can expect from this year’s event.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Gov. Herbert cracks down on nonessential travel, implements declaration form for those entering the state
- Designer masks to help protect you from germs
- Save The Faves: The most delicious quarantine survival kit
- Two local health systems are seeking COVID-19 patients to test the effectiveness of two drugs in treating the virus
- Man pleads guilty of two BASE jumping incidents at Zion National Park