SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – After announcing the exciting news of expecting their third child on social media recently, ABC4 News Evening Anchor, Emily Florez, took a moment to inform our TV viewers on air.
Due April 2020, Florez invites viewers along with her on this pregnancy journey, joking that those at home will be watching her baby belly grow every evening anyhow!
Florez and her husband have a 5-year-old daughter and a nearly 2-year-old son, along with their 7-year-old English bulldog, who they consider one of the kids.
As far as the gender of the expected baby – Florez says its a surprise! “We love to wait until the baby is in our arms before we find out if it’s a boy or girl, it’s the ultimate surprise!”
Florez adding that she’ll take any and all advice on how to smoothly add a third baby to the mix!
What others are reading:
- Two arrested in deadly stabbing in West Valley City
- Juvenile detained after fire at Uintah Middle School
- Weber County inmate escapes by posing as another inmate
- Utah State crushes San Jose State for 6th straight victory, 94-56
- Olympia Hills project approved by county council