PROVO, Utah (News4Utah) – Three people have been displaced after a fire in Provo early Monday morning, officials said.
It happened at 881 East Center St. just before 6 a.m., authorities say.
Officials said the fire was contained to the kitchen but there was some smoke and water damage in the adjoining room, the home had two apartments.
The fire was possibly caused by oily rags from refinishing a wood floor during the weekend, according to authorities.
A full investigation and property damage estimate on the building in ongoing.
This is a developing story. We will provide more details as they become available.