AMERICAN FORK, Utah (ABC4 News) – Two people were transported to the hospital in critical condition after a crash between a car versus a motorcycle in American Fork.
The incident happened at 8:10 p.m. when a white car was traveling eastbound along state street and was waiting to turn left on 1100 East, according to police.
A 19-year-old driver and a 26-year-old female passenger were traveling westbound along State Street. Police say at some point, the 21-year-old driver of the white car began his left turn when the motorcycle driver hit the side of the car.
The 19-year-old male was reportedly flown to the hospital and the 26-yearold female was taken by ambulance. Police say both are still alive but are in extremely critical condition.
The 21-year-old driver was not injured in the crash. The intersection of State Street and 1100 East will be closed for some time as crews finished cleaning up.
- Police arrest two men accused of shooting a man, dumping body in West Desert
- Utah blows 21-0 halftime lead and loses to Washington, 24-21
- BYU wins third straight game, beating Utah Valley, 82-60
- Encompass Health staff asking for clothing donations for Utah’s veterans
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears