GRANTSVILLE, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 14-year-old girl is in critical condition after being hit by a car at a crosswalk.
According to police, she was hit in a crosswalk between Main Street and Willow Street in Grantsville.
Main Street was closed in both directions for about 45 minutes during the incident.
The girl is in critical condition and police said the investigation is ongoing.
What others are clicking on:
- New movie you can see in theaters
- Centerville man arrested after refusing to return car, and saleman back to dealership
- Navajo Nation: 12 new cases of COVID-19 and no new deaths
- Tighter Covid-19 restrictions on the way?
- UPDATE: Missing Idaho man died after falling 1000 feet in High Uintahs