FARMINGTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 1-year-old child was hit in the driveway of a Farmington home Friday morning.
Dispatch confirmed the incident happened at 9:58 a.m. at a home near Willow Wind Drive and Willow Garden Paseo but details of what happened were not fully disclosed.
The child was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital. A current condition of the child was not known.
*developing* An update will be provided once more details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- Snowboarder dies after being buried in avalanche in Summit County
- Man seated inside In-N-Out when elderly driver crashed into it has died
- Video appears to show Draper restaurant employee urinating in kitchen
- 6 semi trucks involved in 9 vehicle crash on I-80 in Wyoming
- State representative says school start times should be pushed back