FARMINGTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 1-year-old child was hit in the driveway of a Farmington home Friday morning.
Dispatch confirmed the incident happened at 9:58 a.m. at a home near Willow Wind Drive and Willow Garden Paseo but details of what happened were not fully disclosed.
The child was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital. A current condition of the child was not known.
*developing* An update will be provided once more details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- Nevada suspects allegedly forced entry into St. George residence with a knife, demanded money
- The Justice Files: Sex, drugs and fear
- 39- Brahms: The Boy II, The Call of the Wild, Horse Girl
- U of U football player charged with rape now facing 6 more felonies after 2 more victims come forward
- How The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is protecting missionaries as coronavirus spreads