FARMINGTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 1-year-old child was hit in the driveway of a Farmington home Friday morning.
Dispatch confirmed the incident happened at 9:58 a.m. at a home near Willow Wind Drive and Willow Garden Paseo but details of what happened were not fully disclosed.
The child was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital. A current condition of the child was not known.
*developing* An update will be provided once more details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- Patriots look to rebound as they host 2-0 Raiders
- Zach Wilson leads BYU to dominating 48-7 victory over Troy
- ‘My heart races every time I look at the pictures’: Tribute memorial to victims of systematic racism on display in Rose Park
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- PHOTOS: Trump formally nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court