FARMINGTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 1-year-old child was hit in the driveway of a Farmington home Friday morning.
Dispatch confirmed the incident happened at 9:58 a.m. at a home near Willow Wind Drive and Willow Garden Paseo but details of what happened were not fully disclosed.
The child was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital. A current condition of the child was not known.
*developing* An update will be provided once more details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- Family shares heartache after 5-year-old boy is hit by truck in Roy
- Dwayne Johnson says White House bid ‘off the table’
- ‘Super Mario Bros.’ trailer released; some fans disapprove of Chris Pratt’s voice
- Economy adds 263K jobs in September, unemployment ticks down
- Former WWE wrestler, reality competition winner Sara Lee dead at 30