FARMINGTON, Utah (ABC4 News) – A 1-year-old child was hit in the driveway of a Farmington home Friday morning.
Dispatch confirmed the incident happened at 9:58 a.m. at a home near Willow Wind Drive and Willow Garden Paseo but details of what happened were not fully disclosed.
The child was transported to Primary Children’s Hospital. A current condition of the child was not known.
*developing* An update will be provided once more details are released.
What others are clicking on:
- 50 years later, former Star remembers the Utah’s first professional basketball title
- Top House Republican pushes back on Jan. 6 commission
- May is National Arthritis Awareness Month – Here’s what you need to know
- Lawmakers raise concerns over troop withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Have you seen him? Bountiful police searching for suspect wanted for prescription drug forgeries