SUGAR HOUSE, Utah (ABC4 News) — One person is dead and another was taken to the hospital after two vehicles crashed into one another in Sugar House on Friday evening.
According to the Salt Lake City Police Department, the crashed happened at the intersection of 1300 East and Bryan Ave. around 5:20 p.m. Friday evening.
Police said that one vehicle ran the stop sign at the intersection, crashing into the side of another vehicle. One vehicle rolled over the two vehicles collided.
According to the Salt Lake City Police Department, one of the drivers, Arthur Miller, 55, was killed in the crash. The driver of the other vehicle was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries
The accident is under investigation.
This story will be updated as more details become available.
- Capitol rioters meant to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, says report
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Utah’s largest pedestrian bridge opens at Utah Valley University
- Major closure ahead on Bangerter Highway