BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah fire crews are continuing to monitor a small wildfire burning near Beaver.
The Skull Flat 2 Fire was discovered on October 2. Fire officials say the lightning-caused fire is burning about 7 miles east of Beaver.
“The fire was monitored yesterday with no major growth,” officials reported Friday.
As of Friday night, the fire was 0 percent contained but warranted no evacuations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Jazz become first team to 50 wins with 124-116 victory over Houston
- Police: 3 hurt in Florida mall shooting as shoppers scatter
- Man intentionally collides with 2 police vehicles, crashes into fence in Heber
- Police searching for suspect after 2 women, 4-year-old injured in Times Square shooting: officials
- ATV rolls in Washington County, boy left in critical condition