BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah fire crews are continuing to monitor a small wildfire burning near Beaver.
The Skull Flat 2 Fire was discovered on October 2. Fire officials say the lightning-caused fire is burning about 7 miles east of Beaver.
“The fire was monitored yesterday with no major growth,” officials reported Friday.
As of Friday night, the fire was 0 percent contained but warranted no evacuations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- ‘Bad Luck Chuck’ isn’t taking any chances for Chiefs’ upcoming AFC Championship game
- High-powered Titans lean heavily on Henry with options ready
- 34- Dolittle, Just Mercy, Bad Boys For Life, Plus Oscar noms
- Battling Bulling: Teen shares her story of suffering in silence
- 49ers’ team chemistry translates onto the field