BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah fire crews are continuing to monitor a small wildfire burning near Beaver.
The Skull Flat 2 Fire was discovered on October 2. Fire officials say the lightning-caused fire is burning about 7 miles east of Beaver.
“The fire was monitored yesterday with no major growth,” officials reported Friday.
As of Friday night, the fire was 0 percent contained but warranted no evacuations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Pushback over Salt Lake County court changes
- 2 men rescued after boat catches fire off California coast
- THE LATEST: 5 days since the kidnapping of 3-year-old Kamille “Cupcake” McKinney
- Utah man found guilty of attempted child rape, enticing a child
- Watch: Oregon HS football coach disarms student carrying loaded shotgun