BEAVER, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah fire crews are continuing to monitor a small wildfire burning near Beaver.
The Skull Flat 2 Fire was discovered on October 2. Fire officials say the lightning-caused fire is burning about 7 miles east of Beaver.
“The fire was monitored yesterday with no major growth,” officials reported Friday.
As of Friday night, the fire was 0 percent contained but warranted no evacuations.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Police searching for suspect in veterinary hospital robbery in Sandy
- How to address youth mental health challenges during the pandemic
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- Sunbeam recalls 940,000 crock-pots ahead of Thanksgiving due to burn risk