SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News)- The off-ramp from Interstate 215 to 2100 North closed for a while after a semi jackknifed across the road.
It happened around 10:15 a.m. Wednesday.
Troopers say the driver was not injured.
The off-ramp was closed past noon as crews worked to remove the semi.
What others are reading:
- First responders recall “horrific” scene at fatal tour bus crash near Bryce Canyon
- One killed in rollover on SR-6 in Millard County
- Man killed in Tremonton crash identified
- 20-year-old man injured after being hit by a falling rock inside Uintah County cave
- BYU commits three turnovers and gets dominated by #22 Washington, 45-19