(CNN) – The remains of a U.S. soldier killed in Syria has returned to Dover Air Force Base.
Army Specialist Antonio Moore died last week during a rollover accident while conducting route clearing operations.
Moore was 22 years old and was on his first deployment.
He is survived by his mother, stepfather, three brothers and one sister.
The incident is under investigation.
Copyright 2019 CNN. All rights reserved.
What others are clicking on:
- Clarkson scores 33 as Jazz end losing streak, 125-112
- Riverton family honors child with Christmas tree
- 1 arrested after cameras found in University of Utah student life center restrooms
- Community comes together to help Tooele family who lost loved one in house fire
- Musk says he met with Apple CEO Tim Cook amid public tensions