Roads are now open after the crash, according to police.
SALT LAKE COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – If you are headed west on I-80 towards Tooele, you will need to find another route, for now, after a four-vehicle crash forced the closure of the freeway Friday morning.
According to Trooper Chris Bishop with the Utah Highway Patrol, the crash happened at MM 101 at 8:46 a.m.
While the details of the crash were not immediately known, Bishop did say it involved two semi-trucks, a pick-up with a cement hauler and a passenger car.
Life-Flight was brought in but from Bishop could tell, there were no serious injuries.
The crash has blocked all the freeway lanes which are causing traffic delays on both I-80 and SR-201. Troopers are working to clear the traffic from those stuck behind the crash.
The shut down is expected until around 12 p.m., said Bishop.
- Woman killed after crash in Box Elder County
- Your Voice, Your Vote: Beaver and Millard Counties
- Utah to host statewide virtual job fair Thursday
- Utah leaders ride bikes for homeless youth
- Police investigate domestic violence homicide in Midvale