(ABC4 News) — On Friday, Utah Governor Gary Herbert issued a declaration inviting Utahns to participate in a Weekend of Prayer and Service on March 20 through 22.
Governor Herbert emphasized the importance of doing acts of service which do not include spreading contagion. He suggested leaving bread on a neighbor’s doorstep or writing a note of encouragement to an anxious friend.
- Porky Pig reminds everyone to ‘Stay Home Folks’
- State park managers in Southern Utah concerned with out-of-state visitors, lack of social distancing
- EPA temporarily changes pollution violation rules
- Harmons to give out free digital thermometers
- UHP: One person dead in smoky Fillmore crash