CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Clinic shared a touching message on Valentine’s Day after spotting giant words of support carved in the snow outside the medical center.
Cleveland Clinic News tweeted, “A beautiful message was left at our main campus today.”
Someone wrote “Mom Be Brave” for their mother who is battling cancer.
“To the person who wrote it, you’ve touched our hearts,” the hospital wrote.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Musical performance and acts of kindness at Utah senior living center
- Human rights group says detainees at ICE facilities at risk
- Latino workers ‘disproportionally’ hit by COVID-19 layoffs, business closings, leaders say
- Coronavirus response: More help on way for small businesses, lawmakers say
- Here’s how to take off gloves without spreading germs