Being a first-time parent can be hard, but for those struggling with self-sufficiency, it can be even harder. The Salt Lake County Health Department is helping those parents through a nurse-family partnership. Registered nurse Cinthia Escalante-Magalhaes joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the program.
To learn more visit the health department’s website.
What others are reading:
- ‘How To’ guide for downtown Salt Lake City during the holidays
- Live coverage & analysis: Judiciary Committee nears impeachment vote
- Multi day storm event—wet weather to stay through weekend
- Jazz get hot in Minnesota and knock off Timberwolves, 127-116
- Many Republicans & Democrats still not on board with tax reform proposal