Makes 2 balls (12-16 people)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 1/2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup diced jalapeños, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Shullsburg cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- Put sour cream into large mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise. Add cream cheese.
- Drain jalapeños. Add jalapeños to mixing bowl. Add shredded cheddar cheese. Add dill weed, onion salt and celery salt to mixing bowl.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
Harmons is giving back to the community in different ways than just delicious food. They’re actually walking for MS this weekend! To learn more about the store’s community projects, click here.