- 3 Doz. Chicken Wings (no wing tips–just 2nd and 3rd joints)
- 1/3 C Olive Oil or Avocado Oil (higher burn temperature)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (roughly chopped)
(no salt at this time), add salt in morning to the wings, just before grilling
Marinate all above ingredients overnight in the refrigerator. Next day, grill on the BBQ starting at high heat on infrared burner– Napoleon Sizzle Zone. Put fresh herbs on burner and move to medium heat to finish (about 20 minutes).
While the wings are cooking, make the blue cheese dressing
- 2/3 C Plain Greek Yogurt
- ¾ C Mayonnaise
- ½ C blue cheese, crumbled
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Toss wings in homemade wing sauce and return to the grill for a final finish and a little caramel color
- ½ C Franks regular HOT Sauce
- ¼ C Brown Sugar
- ¼ C melted Butter
Serve with cucumber slices or celery sticks
Bon Appetite from Anvil Appliances.