When it comes to the older members of your family, paying closer attention to their health and wellness is important.
Nancy Lieu, licensed clinical social worker from Salt Lake Regional Medical Center, highlights the senior outpatient behavioral health program at Salt Lake Regional called Transitions.
- Sudden social withdrawal
- Loss of interest or apathy toward activities
- Problems with concentration, memory, logical thought
- Heightened sensitivity to sights, sounds, smells, or touch
- Avoidance of over-stimulating situations
- Anxiety or fear of others
- Dramatic sleep and appetite changes
- Sudden shifts in mood