SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Firefighters battled a structure fire at a downtown business in Salt Lake City Friday night.
The fire started around 9:45 p.m. and threatened a vacant building adjacent to 200 E South Temple, according to officials.
Crews were able to arrive quickly and stop the fire from continuing to spread. There were no reported injuries but one firefighter had to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Aggies get run over by Air Force, 35-7
- Only on ABC4: No charges for armed SLCPD officer who pushed man with cane down
- Coronavirus vaccine concerns: Can businesses require employees to get the shots?
- Navajo Nation extends mandatory lockdown, hospitals in ‘crisis mode’ due to COVID-19
- Comedian documenting fight against COVID-19 dies after 2nd Instagram video