SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Firefighters battled a structure fire at a downtown business in Salt Lake City Friday night.
The fire started around 9:45 p.m. and threatened a vacant building adjacent to 200 E South Temple, according to officials.
Crews were able to arrive quickly and stop the fire from continuing to spread. There were no reported injuries but one firefighter had to be treated for heat exhaustion.
The cause of the fire has not yet been determined.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Dixie State University football team saves woman dangling from the Sugarloaf
- Are motorcycles better than cars? They’re definitely more fun
- Kamala Harris: Who is Joe Biden’s running mate?
- New team, same leadership: Jurrell Casey ready to wear the Orange and Blue
- Bluffdale police responding to fatal crash on Redwood road