LEHI, Utah (ABC4 News) – Firefighters from the Lehi Fire Department saved a business from a fire in the basement late Sunday night.
Firefighters responded to a fire alarm at Stonehave Dental at 181 North 1200 East in Lehi just after 10 p.m.
When firefighters arrived, they found flames coming from a basement window.
After about an hour crews were able to get the fire under control and kept it from spreading to the rest of the business.
Officials say the fire caused extensive damage to the basement and smoke damage to much of the business.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Logan K9’s to get new bulletproof vests
- How do you navigate taking the keys away from an aging loved one?
- Trump team argues against relevancy of Bolton testimony
- Coronavirus scare has border health officials from both sides in constant communication
- Andy Reid says former Chiefs QB Alex Smith took Patrick Mahomes under his wing