CLEARFIELD (ABC4 News) – Firefighters battled an apartment fire early Friday morning in Clearfield.
The fire occurred at 260 West 1700 South.
According to a tweet from Utah/Nevada Red Cross, two volunteers from the Northern Utah ARC responded to the fire, in which ten people were affected.
The volunteers provided care, assistance, lodging, and ten blankets and comfort kits to those affected by the blaze.
There are reported no injuries at this time, and officials do not yet know the cause of the fire.
This is a developing story and more information will be shared once it become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Utah kid on journey to solve homelessness
- Woman, son transported to hospital after apartment fire in Salt Lake City
- Haynie family funeral: Father and son speak of faith, community support and keeping memories alive as they move forward
- Utah zoo disputes placement on ‘Worst Zoos for Elephants’ list
- U.S. mayors say their cities need money, infrastructure at meeting with Pres. Trump