SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – Firefighters were called to a structure fire, including two-semi trucks in Salt Lake City early Tuesday morning.
It started around 4 a.m. at Export Inc, located at 27 East Coatsville Avenue.
Firefighters say two semi-trucks carrying 28,000 pounds of used clothing were fully engulfed by flames, including a small shed. Both are total losses.
Portions of Main Street between 1700 South and 1800 South were closed for several hours, but have since reopened.
The business owner says his company buys used clothing from Deseret Industries to send out of the country. He estimates his loss at over $100,000.
There were no injuries reported.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Trump State Department aide charged for Capitol riot involvement
- LIVE NOW: U of U Health to reflect on one year of treating COVID-19 patients
- Imagine Dragons singer calls on BYU to ‘celebrate your LGBTQ students’
- California congressman files lawsuit against Trump for Capitol riot
- Travel Talk: Big changes coming to Bangerter Highway and Mountain View Corridor