BOUNTIFUL, Utah (ABC4 News) – Bountiful and South Davis Metro Fire are on the scene of a house fire in Bountiful.
Fire officials say the fire started at 3 p.m. near 3400 South 350 West.
The fire reportedly started in the basement but moved up to the attic because there were propane tanks in the house.
Two people were in the home at the time of the fire but fire officials say there were able to get out with no injuries.
Fire crews expect to remain on scene for the next few hours to investigate the cause.
This is a developing story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
WHAT OTHERS ARE READING:
- Senate Republicans want to hear ‘both sides’ of impeachment trial
- Gun rights advocates pick up trash after protesting peacefully in Richmond
- 49ers offensive assistant coach Katie Sowers discusses her road to the NFL
- Police warn about ‘highly addictive substance’ hitting the streets: Girl Scout cookies
- How you can see some of the greatest movies at the Sundance Film Festival