MURRAY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Roads are closed as firefighters work to clean up a brush fire Thursday evening.
The fire happened near the Jordan River at 4500 South and 700 West in Murray, according to fire officials.
The fire spread was stopped and firefighters say they are working to mop up hot spots. 4500 South was closed in both directions from 500 West to about 1300 West as firefighters cleaned up the fire.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation and no firefighters were injured. Officials also say no structures were lost as a result of the fire.
This is a deveping story. Updates will be posted as they become available.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- Donovan Mitchell scores season-high 36 points as Jazz win 7th straight, 129-118
- Utah State’s 11-game winning streak comes to an end with an 84-76 loss to Colorado State
- Utes snap 12-game Pac-12 road losing streak with 71-56 win at Washington State
- Matt Haarms scores 23 as BYU rolls past Portland, 95-67
- 1 year later: What Utah officials wish they knew when COVID first hit