UTAH COUNTY (ABC4 News) – A Utah County firefighter was hospitalized Thursday following a medical emergency during a training exercise.
Utah County Sheriff’s office said Woodland Hills Fire Department was conducting a training exercise Thursday night that included live actors, vehicles and role players.
Sgt. Fackrell said during the exercise, one the firefighters stopped breathing and lost consciousness.
He was treated on the scene and flown to a hospital in Provo. His condition was reported as “stable.”
No other information was released regarding the incident.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Have you been using this Monopoly space wrong?
- Salt Lake City ranks top 10 in US metros that offer best lives for middle class
- 3-month-old dies after being attacked by pet wolf hybrid in Alabama
- House GOP’s majority hinges on New York
- Soggy Sunday weather for the Wasatch Front with heavy mountain snowfall