SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Fire officials want to remind the public about fire restrictions and fire safety.
Even though many fire restrictions have been lifted in Utah, fire officials say some are still in effect.
Fire season is not over and officials say conditions are unreasonably dry.
Abandoned and improperly extinguished campfires can and still are causing fires.
- Disney has ‘room to build another Disneyland’ in California city, chairman says
- Kolob Canyons Road reopens in Zion National Park
- It’s yet unclear how federal wolverine protections would affect management in Utah
- American diplomat Henry Kissinger dies at 100
- New report sheds light on happened moments before fatal plane crash near Provo