SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Fire officials want to remind the public about fire restrictions and fire safety.
Even though many fire restrictions have been lifted in Utah, fire officials say some are still in effect.
Fire season is not over and officials say conditions are unreasonably dry.
Abandoned and improperly extinguished campfires can and still are causing fires.
- Gabby Petito’s ‘odd’ final text message revealed
- Vigil for Gabby Petito to be held in Salt Lake City
- Rolling billboard with anti-vaccine message promoting ‘funeral home’ turns heads
- Where is Brian Laundrie? Timeline of FBI search for Gabby Petito’s boyfriend
- Search resumes for Brian Laundrie at Florida reserve