SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Fire officials want to remind the public about fire restrictions and fire safety.
Even though many fire restrictions have been lifted in Utah, fire officials say some are still in effect.
Fire season is not over and officials say conditions are unreasonably dry.
Abandoned and improperly extinguished campfires can and still are causing fires.
- Kids Under Construction: Adulting with Julie Lythcott Haims
- Home Depot easing mask requirements for fully vaccinated customers
- Another day of thunderstorms causes some pooling in Utah
- Weber State University dropping its mask requirement
- Limited spring runoff could impact your gardens and lawns this summer