MILLCREEK, Utah (ABC4 News) – Utah Fire Authority worked to extinguish a house fire in Millcreek Thursday evening.
The fire was burning at a duplex near 3846 South 1030 East. Fire officials say one side of the duplex was involved in the fire.
The fire was first reported around 8 p.m.
All occupants exited the structure safely and the fire is now under control, according to fire officials.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- St. George family loses home of 35 years to fire
- COVID-19 cases in Utah schools sees slight increase since mid-April
- Physician to parents: Get your tweens and early teens vaccinated against Covid-19
- How to transform your backyard into an outdoor theater
- Kids Under Construction: Adulting with Julie Lythcott Haims