DAVIS COUNTY, Utah (ABC4 News) – Fire crews are responding to a wildfire in Davis County.
The fire is near Centerville but officials say no structures are currently treatened by the fire.
The fire has been dubbed the Duell fire. Firefighters were reportedly able to respond quickly to the fire and stop the spread at two acres.
The cause of the fire is still unknown at this time.
LATEST NEWS STORIES:
- WATCH LIVE: Biden, Harris to make unusual campaign debut in virus era
- WHO urges public to avoid routine dental cleanings during pandemic
- Why is skincare so important?
- Man shot by officers in Holladay dies from his injuries
- Police ask for help identifying suspect in Missionary Training Center shooting as new video is released