SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Sony on Monday released the first official trailer featuring Tom Hanks as Mr. Rogers in the upcoming movie, “A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood.”
The film, directed by Marielle Heller, is based on a story by journalist Tom Junod about how he and Mr. Rogers became friends.
The movie is set to be released this November.
What others are clicking on:
- Salt Lake County leaders, health officials to make coronavirus announcement Sunday
- Trump administration designates firearms industry as ‘critical’ infrastructure
- Dr. Fauci warns U.S. could see over 100,000 deaths
- Pelosi: Trump’s downplaying of coronavirus cost American lives
- Congressman McAdams discharged from hospital to continue COVID-19 recovery at home