ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – Talk show host and producer Andy Cohen is among the latest wave of celebrities to announce they’ve tested positive for coronavirus.
Cohen, a St. Louis native, revealed the news Friday through his Instagram account.
The 51-year-old was slated to host a special home-edition of Bravo’s hit show “Watch What Happens Live” on Sunday. However, those plans have been scrapped for the time being while he focuses on recovery.
Cohen thanked healthcare professional everywhere for their work and urged people to take care of themselves during the pandemic.
- Clarence Thomas signals interest in making it easier to sue media
- How will America care for more pregnant women?
- WWII Navy destroyer found, is deepest wreck ever discovered
- Brittney Griner appears in Russian court, has trial date set for July 1
- An award-winning dessert destination with some of the freshest flavors in Utah