SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A Utah company wants to pay you to binge-watch Friends.
In honor of the 25th anniversary of the iconic sitcom Friends, FrontierBundles.com is looking for one self-proclaimed super fan to watch 25 hours of Friends for $1,000.
“Isn’t that “kick-you-in-the-crotch-spit-on-your-neck fantastic!?”
No, really! The company claims to be looking for a Friends-obsessed superfan to watch 25 hours (roughly ⅓ of the whole series) of Friends to honor its 25th anniversary.
In return, that lucky person will receive $1,000 and a Friends Fandom Fun Pack consisting of a Friends t-shirt, Central Perk mug, popcorn, treats, and a 12-month Netflix subscription.
If you’re interested, apply at www.frontierbundles.com/friends-dream-job by September 3, 2019.
Friends premiered on Sept. 22, 1994, and continues to impact culture and attract new fans of all ages.
FrontierBundles.com is an authorized online retailer of Utah-based Frontier Communications. The company offers high-speed Internet, video, TV & phone services.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Police in South Salt Lake still looking for 11-year-old boy missing since Saturday afternoon
- Man who groped Salt Lake City bar employee arrested after pointing gun at security
- DWR seeking information about 2 buck deer poached in Magna
- Man arrested for drive-by shooting at ‘wrong home’ in Kearns
- 25-year-old woman from Ogden dies in side-by-side crash in Uintah County