MALIBU, Calif. (AP) — Simon Cowell broke his back Saturday while testing his new electric bicycle at his home in California.
Cowell was expected to have surgery Saturday evening, according to a spokesperson for the entertainment mogul. Cowell fell off the bike while in the courtyard with his family at his house in Malibu. He was taken to a hospital and was said to be under observation and doing fine.
Cowell created “America’s Got Talent” and serves as a judge on the show. He has also been the judge on “Britain’s Got Talent,” “The X Factor” and “American Idol.”
- Crews respond to fire burning up Neffs Canyon
- Reese’s launches big cups with pretzels because ‘we’re all feeling a little bit salty’ in 2020
- Snake lands on Mississippi woman as she opens her front door
- Late-stage study of first single-shot vaccine begins in US
- Toddler found roaming streets with injuries from broken glass, man charged with child endangerment