SOUTHLAKE, Texas (KXAN) — Customers and workers at the Chicken Express in Southlake Texas near Dallas were in for a special present Wednesday courtesy of a famous former employee, according to a report from KXAS.
The world renowned musician and rapper Post Malone is returning to his old place of work to surprise employees and customers with a free pair of the new Post Malone Crocs.
Post Malone worked at this Chicken Express as a teenager after his family moved to Grapevine Texas when he was nine-years-old.
According to the Dallas Morning News, when the first iteration of the Post Malone Crocs collaboration was released in Nov. 2018, they sold out in less than a day.
What others are reading:
- Utah County Attorney will not file charges against Provo police in officer-involved shooting
- Utah health insurance organization announces cyber security breach
- Dixie State dedicates new science and technology building
- Utah Jazz making history with Holly Rowe in featured broadcast role on Friday
- ‘Rust’ camera crew left set in protest hours before Alec Baldwin fatal shooting, report says