(CNN) – A problem within the Carter family.
Nick Carter announced on Twitter he has filed a restraining order against his younger brother, Aaron Carter.
In the tweet, Nick Carter claims he had no choice after Aaron allegedly threatened to murder his “pregnant wife and unborn child.”
Carter says he still loves his 31-year-old brother, and hopes “he gets the proper treatment he needs before any harm comes to himself or anyone else.”
In response to this, Aaron Carter tweeted, “So my brother just got a restraining order against me. And I was just served lol. Take care. @nickcarter we’re done for life.”
- COVID-19 cases rise, Salt Lake County Mayor sends message to residents urging caution
- Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dead at 87
- Can you have the flu and COVID-19 at the same time?
- Keeping kids motivated during remote learning
- $13B aid package to help Puerto Rico 3 years after Hurricane Maria took too long, Democrats say