SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – A new show is set to hit Salt Lake City beginning on September 19th.
The show is hosted by Animal Planets Puppy Bowl Rufferee Dan Schachner.
The shows will feature adoptable pets from Salt Lake City, Atlanta, New York, and Los Angeles.
“These animals are representing of all shelters. We’re hoping since this is a national show, that people will say ‘well I can’t get to Salt Lake but I’ll check out the animals at my local shelter,” says Best Friends Animal Society Public Relations Manager Temma Martin.
The show airs twice a week at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Best Friends Animal Society – Utah will be featured each Thursday.
To hear more about the show, listen to Nguyening With Dogs September 17th where ABC4’s Jason Nguyen sits down with Martin to talk about the whole experience.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Grand County rescue crews busy responding to injuries over Memorial Day Weekend
- If I use search and rescue, who pays for it?
- ‘I have never seen anything like this dog’s will to live’: Dog found abused, in need of help
- Former employee sues Utah County company over working conditions during COVID-19 pandemic
- 4 Minneapolis officers fired after death of black man