SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Mark your calendars!
McDonald’s announced its popular McRib will be returning to menus nationwide starting Oct. 7.
Don’t believe the hype surrounding this iconic sandwich?
There’s a website dedicated to McRib sightings so you’ll know where to go when you’re craving one.
If the McRib doesn’t really sound like something you’re up for, perhaps a Cinnamon Cookie Latte or Donut Sticks sounds better? Those new items hit McDonald’s in November.
Be on the lookout!
Latest News Headlines:
- UEA president says it may not be a ‘powerhouse year’ academically, but students are learning ‘incredible life lessons’
- Florida Sen. Rick Scott promises uphill battle for Biden’s Cabinet picks
- ‘Using a new playbook,’ scammers getting more creative
- Justice Department investigating ‘bribery-for-pardon scheme’
- Congress scrambles to avoid government shutdown