SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Mark your calendars!
McDonald’s announced its popular McRib will be returning to menus nationwide starting Oct. 7.
Don’t believe the hype surrounding this iconic sandwich?
There’s a website dedicated to McRib sightings so you’ll know where to go when you’re craving one.
If the McRib doesn’t really sound like something you’re up for, perhaps a Cinnamon Cookie Latte or Donut Sticks sounds better? Those new items hit McDonald’s in November.
Be on the lookout!
Latest News Headlines:
- Two arrested in deadly stabbing in West Valley City
- Juvenile detained after fire at Uintah Middle School
- Weber County inmate escapes by posing as another inmate
- Utah State crushes San Jose State for 6th straight victory, 94-56
- Olympia Hills project approved by county council