SOUTH JORDAN, Utah (ABC4 News)- 24 hours. Nine movies. One theatre.
ABC4’s Tracy Smith took on the 24 hour Star Wars Marathon at Megaplex’s The District.
The marathon started at 7 p.m. on Wednesday with Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and played the movies in episodic order, ending with the new movie Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker. Watch his journey below:
He watched the movies in this order:
- Episode I: The Phantom Menace.
- Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
- Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.
- Episode IV: A New Hope
- Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. …
- Episode VI: Return of the Jedi. …
- Episode VII: The Force Awakens
- Episode VIII: The Last Jedi
- Star Wars Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker
Getting ready to go in
1st movie down: Phantom Menace
First meal break
After Revenge of the Sith
A New Hope (a tired Tracy)
Empire Strikes Back
Six Star Wars films complete. Three more left!
He woke up yesterday at 6:30 a.m…now he’s blacking out
It’s almost time for The Rise of Skywalker!
He did it!!
What others are reading:
- Police arrest two men accused of shooting a man, dumping body in West Desert
- Utah blows 21-0 halftime lead and loses to Washington, 24-21
- BYU wins third straight game, beating Utah Valley, 82-60
- Encompass Health staff asking for clothing donations for Utah’s veterans
- Mysterious Utah Monolith disappears