(CNN) – The classic novel “Little Women” is headed back to the big screen, and the first trailer has officially been released.
Tuesday, a first look at the newest remake of the classic novel was unveiled.
The three-minute trailer for Greta Gerwig’s “Little Women” introduces the four sisters who are at the center of the story.
The film stars Emma Watson, Saoirse Ronan, Eliza Scanlen, and Florence Pugh as Meg, Jo, Beth, and Amy.
Other well-known actresses appear in the trailer, including Meryl Streep as the March sisters’ aunt.
Gerwig’s “Little Women” hits theaters on Christmas Day, December 25.
What others are clicking on:
- 18 sailors injured as crews battle fire on Navy ship
- Utah reports 629 new coronavirus cases and 3 new deaths Sunday
- Bountiful police need help to find suspects in fraud and theft cases
- Crews battle fire on Navy ship in San Diego
- Firefighters work all night to fight Crestwood Fire above Millcreek; Fire now 90% contained