(WIAT) — It’s the gift that keeps on giving! “National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation” will be returning to AMC theaters to celebrate its 30th anniversary.
From Dec. 6-12, fans of the Christmas classic can watch the movie at select AMC theaters. There is a special fan event on Dec. 5 that will allow viewers to watch it early at 7 p.m. and those who go will receive a collectible ornament to hang on their own Christmas tree. Just make sure that your tree fits before you buy it.
You can click here to see a list of theaters that will be playing the movie.
- Over 3,500 unemployment benefit claims filed in Utah from Feb. 14-20
- Lady Gaga’s dog walker shot, two dogs taken, reports say
- Utah House Democrats to introduce ‘needed tax break’ legislation for small businesses
- Google Fiber coming to South Salt Lake
- Former Utah Jazz player accuses VP Dennis Lindsey of bigoted comment