Presidential candidate Tom Steyer is just one of the many candidates on stage for the most recent debate in South Carolina. He joined Good Morning Utah the day after the debate to talk about his campaign and why he feels he is the best candidate for the presidency.
Steyer and the other Democratic candidates are now back on the campaign trail ahead of South Carolina’s caucus on February 29th and Super Tuesday, March 3rd, where multiple states, including Utah, will make their pick for the Democratic nomination.
Other Super Tuesday:
- Darren Parry wins 1st District Democratic nomination in Utah
- Huntsman supporters explore write-in candidacy for November
- US House candidate Jamie Cheek concedes Democratic primary
- With the Governor race set for November, meet the candidates
- ‘Honor of a lifetime’: Jon Huntsman Jr. releases statement after primary loss