SALT LAKE CITY, Utah (ABC4 News) – For the next few weeks, we will be coming to you live from Utah’s Capitol Hill with the candidates for governor, addressing the issues that matter to Utah voters during our ABC4 News Town Hall Special: Coronavirus – A Path Forward.
The first candidate on was Lt. Governor Spencer Cox. The following week Thomas Wright joined us. Next, on May 25th, we will be joined by candidate Greg Hughes, and conclude with Jon Huntsman Jr. on June 8th
They will be answering the question on everyone’s mind: How will you help individuals who have been devastated financially by this pandemic get back on their feet? As well as answering your questions related to economic recovery, the future of education, emergency spending, and mental health.
Tune in Mondays at 6:30 p.m. on ABC4.
What others are reading:
- Governor Herbert issues statement following protests in Salt Lake City
- SLCPD searching for suspects responsible for flipping, vandalizing police car
- Utah Against Police Brutality release statement in response to planned peaceful protest turned violent
- Chief responds to Salt Lake officer seen shoving man to the ground on ABC4 live broadcast
- SLC Mayor asks for the community to reach out and support each other