The coronavirus has turned life upside down and we are exploring the path forward with the candidates for governor.
Each candidate will discuss economic recovery, the future of education, emergency spending, and mental health. We want you to be part of our special town hall. Send us the questions you have for the candidates on these specific topics and yours may appear as part of our live event Monday at 6:30 pm.
- Monday, May 11- Spencer Cox
- Monday, May 18- Thomas Wright
- Monday, May 25- Greg Hughes
- Monday, June 8- Jon Huntsman Jr.
We want to hear from you! Submit your questions by video through this form:
Watch for the answer to your question during our ABC4 News Town Hall Special, Coronavirus: A Path Forward Monday at 6:30 p.m.
What others are reading:
- Denver police chief walks arm-in-arm with protesters
- COVID-19 diagnosis shuts down two SLC liquor stores
- Fallout over man with bow and arrow at SLC protests
- Man accused of entering home, sexually assaulting woman and holding her against her will
- COVID-19 and Movies: Utah Film Center offers alternatives to view upcoming screenings