SALT LAKE CITY (ABC4 News) – It’s Election Day in Salt Lake County and many will be heading to polls to decide who will be the next mayor of Utah’s capital city.
It’s a tight race as Salt Lake City Councilwoman Erin Mendenhall and State Senator Luz Escamilla try to become the next mayor of Salt Lake City.
Both candidates came on Good Morning Utah to discuss why they should be the next mayor.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- Man faces child abuse charges after 10-month-old suffers bruises, broken leg
- Man on supervised release for April drive-by shooting accused of stabbing man at 7-Eleven
- FBI investigating killing of US women and children in Mexico
- Memoriam to be on display Wednesday for 27 teens killed on Utah roads in 2018
- Tampa soldier surprises HS seniors who started writing him letters in kindergarten