You might not know it but the Monday after Thanksgiving is the biggest day for college enrollment in the U.S. If you or someone you know is getting ready to enroll Kate Gildea, director of admissions at Salt Lake Community College has some tips to keep in mind. She joined Good Morning Utah to share those tips.
To learn more you can visit Salt Lake Community College’s website.
What others are reading:
- Creative succulent pumpkins
- Family pleads with Carle Hospital to keep young, unvaccinated mother on life support
- Average Utahn would give up 4 years of their life to keep drinking alcohol, says survey
- Screen Chatter is back this week with your movie reviews
- It’s banned book week at the Salt Lake County Library