Canyons School District is launching their search for a new superintendent. Dr. Jim Briscoe, the current superintendent announced in January that he would be retiring, so the school district is fast-tracking a plan to find his replacement. Jeff Haney with the school district joined Good Morning Utah to talk about the search.
Those interested in applying for the position can find more details on a special website set up by Canyons School District.
What others are reading:
- FBI: Attempts to compromise elections could slow but will not prevent voting
- Authorities asking for help after horse shot and killed in Millard County
- The IUP Panel on filling the Supreme Court vacancy
- Ballot measure seeks to remove slavery references from state constitution
- House fire in Ogden causes $50k in damages