Picking the right college can be a tough choice, but it doesn’t have to be. Kate Gildea-Broderic, Director of Admissions at Salt Lake Community College, joined Good Morning Utah to give five tips to help make sure students pick the right school for them.
If you’d like to learn more about Salt Lake Community College and their education options visit their website.
What others are reading:
- Easy stuffed mushroom recipe
- The secret to Nicea’s toned arms revealed
- Police: Driver critically injured after crashing into wall
- Amor: Loveland Living Planet Aquarium chooses name for baby toucan
- Here’s the answer to “Mom, I’m bored!”