WEST VALLEY CITY (ABC4 News) – Places once bustling with activity, now seemingly deserted and desolate, as businesses and schools close their doors amid the COVID-19 pandemic. News Drone 4 captures a quiet Valley Fair Mall in West Valley City.
See more of the Empty Utah series from the Drone Diaries at abc4.com/news/drone-diaries.
- Remembering Ruth Bader Ginsburg: What happens now?
- A rapper, an elevator and an elephant: stories Ginsburg told
- ‘Dewgarita’: How to make the Mountain Dew margarita Red Lobster’s now serving
- First home in the United States to be built completely by women…is in Utah
- South Salt Lake Police looking for missing 11-year-old boy